There is DATA flowing through your website are you capturing any of it?
Web Analytics is the measurement, collection, analysis and reporting of web data for purposes of understanding and optimizing website usage. However, Web analytics is not just a process for measuring web traffic but can be used as a tool for business and market research, and to assess and improve the effectiveness of a website. We are proficient in both Google and Adobe Analytics.
If you are capturing this DATA are you capturing the right data?
In reality it is all about the business, campaign and or objective. In order to understand the data we first need to fully understand your goals.
Do you have defined METRICS which serve as defined Key Performance Indicators?
If you do have defined KPIs, do they line up with your business objectives?
The data when captured properly will always paint an accurate picture, the key is to not capture garbage because garbage in is garbage out.
Effective Data Capture is the foundation of our Digital Strategy Process. It is impossible to optimize your marketing spend if you are not capturing accurate data on each of the channels. We will assess the current state of your data capture and how you are utilizing analytics to meet your goals and objectives.
1) Conduct stake holder interviews to understand of your business goals and how your organization is currently utilizing data.
2) We will then do a deep dive analysis of your website to see if you are capturing the right data, if any at all.
3) We will then provide written recommendations on how you should move forward.
4) We then implement the recommendations using Google Analytics.
5) Develop Custom Reports and Dashboards to measure progress of goals against business objectives.